Please see the video above. I know it's a long one but it covers most sections of the website.
Please excuse the dodgy accent and the croaky voice- the hay fever has got the better of me today!
Important things to remember:
- You need to be signed in to the website to edit it. Go to https://beckfordvillagehall.co.uk/wp-admin and sign in with your details that is sent to your email address…booking@ chair@ and so on…
- Once you are signed in, click on top left where it says ” “Beckford Village.” This is where you can go to specific page and click above (on the black toolbar) “Edit with Elementor”
- Once you are in Elementor, “Little pencil” is your friend! Click to edit anywhere on the page. It will open on the left.
Hire Hall and Regular Bookings Table
- Minute 8.43 on the video. You will see a little edit on the bottom of the table. This is where you can click and edit. Don’t forget to save!
- Minute 38.09. To add or edit an Event, go to the dashboard (the page where it takes you once you sign in)
- Click on the What’s On on the left bar. Either click on the event to edit or add new on the top.
Gallery on the Facilities Page (hiding)